Monday, November 3, 2008

I've Got A Hemmy (And I Don't Own A Dodge)

It's been 3 whole months since I've written an entry. 3 whole months! Between work and school I have not made the time to blog. At all.

But I'm taking time out today to chronicle a significant event in my life. I have a hemorrhoid. My first. And I feel like crying. I never thought I'd experience this ailment prior to hot flashes or a senior citizen discount.

After work I went to Rite Aid and purchased this:

I did it with dignity and my head held high.

My daily routine requires me to do A LOT of sitting, so my friend Debbie suggested I purchase one of these:


I appreciate the subtle color. It will blend right in at work.

And speaking of work...this inflatable cushion? I'm sitting on it now, and it does work. (Sigh)

Thanks for the Hemmy advice Deb!!

No comments: