Monday, July 21, 2008

10 Year Anniversary

On Friday, July 11th, Larry and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We spent a relaxing weekend in Half Moon Bay. We love the place! It feels like we're "getting away", but it doesn't take long to get there. Perfect! Plus, it was soooooooo nice and cool! It had been 95 degrees all week long in San Jose, and Half Moon Bay was a merciful 68 degrees.

I purchased some be-yoo-tiful Malabrigo at Fengari Fiber Arts in downtown Half Moon Bay.

Okay, so the pic doesn't really do the color justice (this kinda looks like the "end" result of someone who went on a spinach-binge). But trust me, this yarn is a gorgeous olive color, and I am going to make a bitchin' sweater out of it (okay, well "bitchin'" in direct relation to my skill-set).

I also took some photos of pretty flowers. Would you like to see the pretty flowers? Well, here they are...









2 comments:

MichiganD said...

Congrats Nancy!!

Unknown said...

Excellent foliage shot, love the colors of the wall with the natural greens of the plants and flowers. The statue is wonderful as well.

You do nice work!